Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sweet Revenge!

I have a ten year old son. He is a picky eater and when he was younger I would cruise the library of cookbook made for kids. Thinking that I would get him interested in cooking and someday I could relax, put my feet up and have him serve me a plate of spaghetti. Now, he is ten and he likes NOTHING that I cook for him. So I decided, after months of listening to him whine right after I told him what is for dinner, that he would get a week of cooking dinner for the family.
My plan is that:
First, thru the hard work of preparing meals for the family he will come to appreciate my hard work

Second, that he will learn how to fend for himself-
























Third, that he will get a glimpse of what buying and shopping for food is all about.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. It is good that your son has a mom who is willing to take what little time she has to help him learn and grow through such hands on education.

    ReplyDelete